旅行必备双语对话

发布时间: 2012-09-21 16:37   来源:
关键词: 英语

 机场登机
  无论你要去哪个国家旅行,如果机场的工作人员不会讲你的母语,都可以选择用英语交流。下面的句子很重要,它们可以帮助你遵守机场规则,保证你按时登机。
  你可能会听到的英语:
  •“How many luggages are you checking in? ”
  有多少件托运行李?
  •“Do you have a carry-on? ”
  有手提行李没?
  •“Can you place your baggage up here? ”
  请把行李放上来(传送带上)。
  •“Your luggage is overweight.”
  您的行李超重了。
  •“Single or return? ”
  您想要单程的还是往返的票?
  •“Do you prefer window or aisle? ”
  您想要靠窗还是靠走廊的座位?
  •“We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat?”
  靠走廊的座位卖完了,您想要靠窗的还是中间的座位?
  • “Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit? ”
  有靠近紧急出口的座位吗?
  •“Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket ?”
  给您机票,登机口号在机票底部写着。
  •“They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then ”
  您需要在起飞前20分钟登机,到时候请您去C2登机口登机。
  您可能需要讲到的句子:
  •“Where may I check in for United flight number 706? ”
  我该到哪里办联合航空706次班机登机手续?
  •“Is this bag OK as hand luggage?”
  这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?
  •“Can I take [item] through security?”
  这个可以通过安检吗?
  •“Can I have a window / aisle seat, please?”
  可以给我一个靠窗(靠近过道)的位子吗?
  •“Which gate do I need to board from?”
  我应该在几号登机门登机?
  •“When do I need to board?”
  什么时间开始登机?
  • “Is my flight on time?”
  我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?
  如果你乘坐的是中转航班,可能还会用得到下面这些句子。
  •“Can I check my luggage through to [final destination]?”
  行李可以直接托运到(终点)吗?
  •“How long is my transfer time?”
  换乘时间有多久?
  •“What terminal does my flight leave from at [next] airport?”
  我应该在(下一个)机场的哪个航站楼转机?

 抵达酒店
  经过了长途飞机,你一定非常累了,抵达酒店的时候肯定也没什么精力说太多的话。但只要记住下面几句话,你就能立即入住自己的房间。
   •“I have a reservation for [name].”
   我用(……的名字)预订了房间。
  •OR “I have no reservation. Do you have a single / twin / double room available?”
  我没有预定,请问还有单人间、双人间、大床房吗?
  •“I would like to stay for [number of] nights, please.”
  我要住(几)晚。
  •“How much is this room per night?”
  每晚多少钱?
  •“Can I have a room overlooking the river / castle / park / cathedral, please?”
  可以给我一个看得到河、城堡、公园、教堂的房间吗?
  •“Does my room have a bathroom / an iron / a hairdryer / a telephone / a mini-bar?”
  我的房间里有浴室、熨斗、吹风机、电话、小冰柜吗?
   • “Does the hotel have a restaurant / bar / swimming pool / gym?”
   你们酒店有餐厅、酒吧、游泳池、健身房吗?
  •“Can I have a wake-up call, please?”
  你们有电话叫早服务吗?
  •“What time is breakfast? / Where is breakfast?”
  早餐几点钟开始?/在哪里可以吃早餐?
  •“Is breakfast included in the price?”
  房价包含早餐吗?
  •“What is the check-out time?”
  退房时间是几点?
  •“Can you tell me how to find my room, please?”
  请问我的房间怎么走?
  如果你需要进一步的帮助:
   • “Do you have wifi?”
  你们有无线网络吗?
  •“Could you arrange for a taxi to take us to the airport on Friday at 5pm?”
  你们周五下午5点可以安排一辆出租车送我们去机场吗?
  •“I’ll only be here for 2 days. What do you recommend we see in Paris”
  我只在这里呆2天。你有什么推荐我在巴黎可以看的吗?
  •“May I have a receipt for that please?”
  我能要一张发票吗?
  •“Excuse me. We’re leaving today.I’d like to pay our bills now. ”
  劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。



  


院长信箱: yzxx@beiwaionline.com      合作信箱: hezuo@beiwaionline.com

Produced By CMS 网站群内容管理系统 publishdate:2023/03/13 16:02:37